Blogs > Lighten Up with Cynthia

40-year-old Cynthia Frary of Painesville signed up for Lighten Up for a simple reason: To save her life. After suffering a heart attack, Frary's doctor told her that if she didn't lose weight, it was a death sentence. She got serious after that and she's on her way to a healthy life.

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Checking in with all of you :)

From Feb. 3, 2012:

Hey there!  I am back to check in.  Last night and today have gone very well with the food intake:)  However I really need to work on getting more exercise.  Every day I say I am going to do this or that and I don't follow threw.  I am here to hold myself accountable.  So far today I have eaten a grand total of 1400 calories.  I still have room for a small snack.  Oh yes and more water.  I think I am losing weight just from going to the bathroom pulling my pants up and down.  Sugar craving today have been minimal.  I just have to stop myself from driving  by the favorite fast food places.  I cleaned my car today so that I will not be tempted to eat in the car.  I am also trying not to mindlessly eat.  For example while reading the paper, or watching television.  Okay I have to share that I cook for my dogs chicken, rice, and vegetables, and even their specially prepared food is looking good to me.  How bad is that?  lol.  I walked into my parents house today and they were baking potato's and even that brought on a craving.  Come on Cynthia!  Shake it off!   I can do this!  Any ideas on how I can mindlessly exercise.  lol.  I'm trying to incorporate fun things.  Such as Wii, shopping, dog park..... hmmm maybe walking and talking on the cell phone.  Just to keep me moving.  I am so thank full for the chance to do this with all of you!  I will check back in later. 

1 Comments:

Anonymous Shirlynne said...

Lol, Great start Cynthia. The closest I ever came to mindless exercise was walking on the treadmill in the movie theatre room at Gold's Gym. It was so cool! I walked the entire duration of the movie without a second thought :) Something like that might be fun for you, too :)

February 21, 2012 at 10:56 AM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home