Blogs > Lighten Up with Cynthia

40-year-old Cynthia Frary of Painesville signed up for Lighten Up for a simple reason: To save her life. After suffering a heart attack, Frary's doctor told her that if she didn't lose weight, it was a death sentence. She got serious after that and she's on her way to a healthy life.

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I just have a physical with the doctor

I am happy to say that my physical today went very well.  My blood pressure is down with no medication.  I have lost weight over the last week.  I have been given the green light for some specific exercises.  All in all I am very happy with the doctor visit today.  I did get blood work done to double check my thyroid.  I am on thyroid medication and they check every so often to see if I am getting the correct dose of medication.  My doctor was very happy that I signed up for this program.  I got some things done this morning including some walking.  I still need to get my sleep schedule in order.  I am all over the place with when and if I go to bed.  I am a night person, so it is hard for me to go to bed to early.  Mornings are a struggle for me.  Last night I went out to dinner with some friends and we went to Applebee's and I ordered off their 550 calories or less menu.  It was a good meal and I had a good time with my friends.  I also burned some calories before hand by walking around window shopping with them for a couple hours.  xo 

1 Comments:

Blogger CD said...

Way to go, Cynthia. Keep up the good work. I know what you mean about getting on a better sleep schedule. I've heard more and more about how important that is. I'm a night person too and it's so hard to get myself to go to bed at an early hour. Good Luck to you. I know you will be successful.
Claudine

February 8, 2012 at 12:13 PM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home