Blogs > Lighten Up with Cynthia

40-year-old Cynthia Frary of Painesville signed up for Lighten Up for a simple reason: To save her life. After suffering a heart attack, Frary's doctor told her that if she didn't lose weight, it was a death sentence. She got serious after that and she's on her way to a healthy life.

Monday, February 27, 2012

Don't be fooled by sugar free foods!

I am checking in from the cruise ship.  I have been doing well with eating the right things with the exception of one thing.  I made the mistake of eating sugar free deserts.  I say this was a mistake because I have not been factoring in the calories and fat that these elaborate deserts have inside of them.  I just though oh sugar free they are ok to eat.  Not so after I checked.  I am getting plenty of walking in and lots of fruits and veggies.  I have been forcing the water intake.  It's easy to over look these small things when everyone around you is indulging!  I will not fail!  I will just have to work harder over the next 15 days on board these ships.  They have a great work out facility and lots of health food.  I am very blessed to have this opportunity to travel so I must make the most of every minute.  I want to subject myself to things that I normally would not do, so.....I will let you know how that go's.  xo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home