Blogs > Lighten Up with Cynthia

40-year-old Cynthia Frary of Painesville signed up for Lighten Up for a simple reason: To save her life. After suffering a heart attack, Frary's doctor told her that if she didn't lose weight, it was a death sentence. She got serious after that and she's on her way to a healthy life.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Cruise food is harder than I though.

Well I have been doing relatively good when it comes to the types of food I have been eating, however I am having a problem with how much and what exactly the caloric amount of each thing is.  I have a feeling I may be going over.  I have been walking a couple miles a day.  I also have been keeping busy with other activities as well.  I have not gone in the pool however because I feel there are to many people around for me to sneak in and out.  lol.  I have also been going to the gym on board at night when it is less busy.  Maybe I should go to the pool at night when no one else is around:)  I am slowly working my way up with the exercise and energy levels.  My family keeps taking pictures and I look at them and am not please with what I am seeing so that is keeping me motivated.  Yesterday I had a run in with some frozen yogurt!  I only intended on having one for the day, however I ate two.  I also was walking my laps to get my walking in and I still can not go a mile without stopping.  I just have to remember all things are possible:)xo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home