Blogs > Lighten Up with Cynthia

40-year-old Cynthia Frary of Painesville signed up for Lighten Up for a simple reason: To save her life. After suffering a heart attack, Frary's doctor told her that if she didn't lose weight, it was a death sentence. She got serious after that and she's on her way to a healthy life.

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Beautiful Girl!

Okay I just wanted to share this with my blog family.  As you already know I am on vacation on a cruise.  I am on a ship with over 8,000 people.  The first day I board the ship I am sitting down to eat and the most beautiful girl I have ever seen walks by me.  She has long hair, tan skin, perfect body etc.....It's easy for me to appreciate her beauty, not so easy to not be jealous.  At this point I am eating a turkey sandwich and staying well within my limits of my diet.  However when she walks by I just want to not eat any more.  I am thinking to myself its like having a super model by you when you are trying to........well you get the picture.  So I think with this many people on board that I will not run into her again.  God sure does have a sense of humor and is answering my prayers.  Every time I even came close to eating something outside of my diet here comes Ms. Super model.  Has she ever known a fat day in her life.  How can anyone be so perfect?  If only.....Anyway to make a long story short she helped me to stick with my diet by continually showing up everywhere.  I am doing well with sticking to my diet and exercise, however yesterday I over did it and got to hot. I was pretty whipped.  I slept for a really long time and finally got moving again today.  All things are possible.xo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home