Blogs > Lighten Up with Cynthia

40-year-old Cynthia Frary of Painesville signed up for Lighten Up for a simple reason: To save her life. After suffering a heart attack, Frary's doctor told her that if she didn't lose weight, it was a death sentence. She got serious after that and she's on her way to a healthy life.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Very Hard Day!

Today the ship I am on is at sea.  I am having a very good time overall, however today I have been so tired.  I am also fighting with some depression issues today about my body.  I sat by the pool quite sometime today and just people watched.  I need all the prayers I can get, because normally I am very positive.  I am not feeling that way today because of some of the things I have witnessed.  I am tired today of fighting the disgusting looks I get when I eat something from some people, I am also tired of people whispering about me like I am not there.  I know these people are not worth my effort, but I am a people pleaser by nature and feel somehow I must compensate for my downfalls.  My family says they are very proud of me and the way I have eaten and kept more busy than usual.  I have to admit, since I can't weigh in here I am really afraid that I am not doing well.  I know that I am eating right, however when you don't have something to gage it with, it can be difficult.  I just want to be healthy and normal. Please God help me on my journey and thank you for all the people that are rooting for me.xo 

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still thinking of you with each day. You can do it. Not so sure that "checking in" every day on your weight would be a good thing. I suspect you'll be pleasantly surprised when you finally do. Keep your spirits up and enjoy.
Suzi

March 9, 2012 at 6:47 AM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home