Blogs > Lighten Up with Cynthia

40-year-old Cynthia Frary of Painesville signed up for Lighten Up for a simple reason: To save her life. After suffering a heart attack, Frary's doctor told her that if she didn't lose weight, it was a death sentence. She got serious after that and she's on her way to a healthy life.

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Chocolate Cake

I just wanted to check in from vacations and say I actually avoided eating chocolate cake today.  That was so hard for me because it was black forest chocolate cake.  My mouth just watered looking at it.  I made it threw though.  I have to say I am very anxious to see if I have lost any weight.  I keep thinking what if I didn't?  Okay I have to think positive.  I can do this.  More gym time tomorrow.  Sad thing is that I can not do as much as I used to or as much as I though I could in my mind.  I thought I was going on this vacation and just workout and really kick it with this diet and exercise.  I have to realize that I am not on the biggest loser.  lol.  All things are possible for those who believe:)xo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home