Blogs > Lighten Up with Cynthia

40-year-old Cynthia Frary of Painesville signed up for Lighten Up for a simple reason: To save her life. After suffering a heart attack, Frary's doctor told her that if she didn't lose weight, it was a death sentence. She got serious after that and she's on her way to a healthy life.

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Today's weigh in

So on the way to weighing in I thought about all of the different options that I could do to make myself lighter on the scale.  I though I could have shaved my legs, cut my hair, cut my nails, wore lighter clothes, not eaten this morning or drank for that matter.  You get the picture!  Anyway I did try to wear light clothes, but other than that I did none of the others.  Every little bit does count though.  I want to celebrate my losses so far to date of 21 pounds.  I wanted more, however I am not going to dwell on that!  I am hear to tell you that I am ready for the fight.  Bring it!  I will do this no matter how long this takes.  This month I plan on trying new tricks to hopefully get even better results in the next few months.  I have to say as I get lighter I am feeling so different.  You may wonder how different you can feel after 21 pounds.....In my case I am moving betting,  I am able to tie my shoes better, even stay walking longer.  So yes I will celebrate this loss!  I am also very proud of myself for not overindulging on the cruise and vacation that I was on for a month! All things are possible. xo

Bye the way to all my fellow lighten up friends,  You can do this!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home