Blogs > Lighten Up with Cynthia

40-year-old Cynthia Frary of Painesville signed up for Lighten Up for a simple reason: To save her life. After suffering a heart attack, Frary's doctor told her that if she didn't lose weight, it was a death sentence. She got serious after that and she's on her way to a healthy life.

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Easter Extravaganza


I figured with being as good as I have been it would be no problem to make it threw Easter.  I met up with my family at a restaurant.  Unfortunately there were only a limited number of things on the menu that I could order.  Not many were diet friendly.  So I did the best that I could and continued from there.  I made a point not to linger in the restaurant for to long, because they were having dessert and handing out homemade cupcakes etc...  I managed to get out of the restaurant with with no dessert and a fairly wholesome meal.  However I did not realize the pitfalls still to come.  This whole week people have been trying to share there goodies with me.  My mom bought cookies, and some people just told me to have a bite of this or that and it wont hurt me.  Okay I managed threw all of that.  However my family brought home some delicious leftovers and I just could not resist.  My will power has been so week this week.  For some reason all I want to do is eat.  I keep hearing over and over in my mind,"A little bit won't hurt you".  So instead of getting any regular candy I bought myself a 85% cacaos dark chocolate bar.  (they are supposed to be good for you).  I had been just taking small pieces of it all this week until today when I got the urge to eat the rest of it up.  I need prayer, guidance and willpower.  God please grant me the strength to do this. All things are possible! xo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home