Blogs > Lighten Up with Cynthia

40-year-old Cynthia Frary of Painesville signed up for Lighten Up for a simple reason: To save her life. After suffering a heart attack, Frary's doctor told her that if she didn't lose weight, it was a death sentence. She got serious after that and she's on her way to a healthy life.

Friday, April 6, 2012

Hunger

Yesterday I went to a friends house for the evening.  I had eaten a late lunch and felt I should be good until I returned home.  My friend and I always watch shows together each week at a particular time.  I really enjoy this because of my friendship as well as losing myself in a good show.  Anything to avoid thinking of food.  We talked for quite some time and then settled down for our shows.  Every commercial had some sort of delicious food in it.  So the cravings started kicking in.  I was having a hard time focusing on my show.  By this time my stomach felt very empty and I really wanted to just eat something.  Anything!  I felt like a addict because it took everything I had last night to drive by the fast food restaurants on the way home.  I am so thankful today that I did not stop.  One day at a time.  I don't know what I expect from myself.  I know this is going to be a long journey!  I feel like the pounds are coming off so slow.  I guess I want some amazing results.  Little by little they will start mounting up.  All things are possible. xo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home