Blogs > Lighten Up with Cynthia

40-year-old Cynthia Frary of Painesville signed up for Lighten Up for a simple reason: To save her life. After suffering a heart attack, Frary's doctor told her that if she didn't lose weight, it was a death sentence. She got serious after that and she's on her way to a healthy life.

Saturday, April 7, 2012

ex boyfriends

I am still friends with most of the people that I have dated in the past.  I had one call me last night to see if I wanted to get something to eat.  I told him that I was on a new schedule and I had to be in bed by midnight.  Mind you he called me at nine PM.  So I offered for him to come to visit with me at my home.  He excepted and said he was going to stop and get something to eat on the way.  Now he knows that I am on this diet.  He calls me and asks me do I want a hot fudge sundae.  I tell him no.  He then asked me if I want a milk shake.  I told him that I am trying to diet.  He got mad and said that I needed to loosen up a bit.  A little bit won't hurt.  Needless to say I did not give in even when he was munching chocolate chip cookies in front of me.  I must be a glutton for punishment because that is not the only person who has done that to me.  I tend not to speak up about things and just let them pass.  However I am writing this in hopes that some of you out there will not be a tempter to people who are trying very hard to do something good with there life.  All things are possible. xo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home