Blogs > Lighten Up with Cynthia

40-year-old Cynthia Frary of Painesville signed up for Lighten Up for a simple reason: To save her life. After suffering a heart attack, Frary's doctor told her that if she didn't lose weight, it was a death sentence. She got serious after that and she's on her way to a healthy life.

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Falling back into old habits


Falling back into old habits is a very hard thing for me.  One of the habits that I am trying to beat is sleeping to much and naps.  When the weather is dreary and or cold, there seems to be a great comfort to me to crawl into bed with my three dogs and just go to sleep.  Where I got this particular habit it a mystery to me.  It may be also like watching a good movie and eating.  It happened's to be a good form of escapism.  Being a creature of habit I am really not doing well especially today with this one.  It is gloomy outside and a bit cold.  In one way though at least I am not cheating on my diet and eating.  I just need to get up and keep moving.  I am going for a walk later today with my friend for a mile, so hopefully it get's me out of this wanting to sleep mood.  All things are possible.  xo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home