Blogs > Lighten Up with Cynthia

40-year-old Cynthia Frary of Painesville signed up for Lighten Up for a simple reason: To save her life. After suffering a heart attack, Frary's doctor told her that if she didn't lose weight, it was a death sentence. She got serious after that and she's on her way to a healthy life.

Friday, April 13, 2012

Owning up!

For whatever reason this seems to have been one of my toughest weeks.  I have gone over my calories almost every day, and I have been wanting to binge so badly.  I have managed not to binge, and have continued with walking a mile each day this week.  I just need to get a handle on things.  I am not sure why some weeks are more tough than others.  Obviously there are temptations here and there, but for the most part it is something that comes from within.  I am a all or nothing type of girl.  So when I have a slight set back it frustrates me greatly.  I knew that getting on the scale this week was going to be a challenge.  I weighed in this morning.  I did not have the results I wanted for the week, but I just have to keep looking forward.  I did loose though.  There are other people in this program that are loosing much faster than I.  Sometimes I just have to tell myself it's okay.  They may not have the health problems that I do.  Whatever the reason there is no excuse to give up.  So I trudge slowly threw this process.  Knowing each pound that mounts up will one day add up to a lot!  All things are possible. xo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home