Blogs > Lighten Up with Cynthia

40-year-old Cynthia Frary of Painesville signed up for Lighten Up for a simple reason: To save her life. After suffering a heart attack, Frary's doctor told her that if she didn't lose weight, it was a death sentence. She got serious after that and she's on her way to a healthy life.

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Hard time

I am not sure quite why, but some weeks are just harder than others.  Yesterday I was at the store and feeling a bit down about myself, and I saw a very good looking man.  Mind you I am in my walking attire.  I almost ran right into him.  I was so mortified that I could hardly stand it.  Sometimes when I am not doing that well I can feel the looks even more than usual.  I try to be a very optimistic person.  This week has been a bit trying on my optimism.  Going out to a lot of restaurants is not helping my weight at all.  We had mothers day, a friends birthday, a person who just wanted to go out to lunch.  I can never be exactly sure what the added ingredients are.  So this week I am planning on trying not to go out to eat.  Everything this week is going to focus on being fresh.  I need to concentrate also on being positive.  I know if you are negative it tends to be self fulfilling.  All things are possible:) xo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home