Blogs > Lighten Up with Cynthia

40-year-old Cynthia Frary of Painesville signed up for Lighten Up for a simple reason: To save her life. After suffering a heart attack, Frary's doctor told her that if she didn't lose weight, it was a death sentence. She got serious after that and she's on her way to a healthy life.

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Nothing going!

Okay I know that I have not checked in for a little while!  Guilty as charged.  That is because I have been at a complete standstill.  For whatever reason I have hit a stumbling block.  I am happy though with myself, for not giving up and giving in.  I have maintained the healthy eating and exercise.  Almost five months and 35 pounds.  I am headed in the right direction.  I am proud to report that yesterday I went to Mansfield prison for a tour.  I was able to walk for two hours including lot's of stairs.  Five months ago there would have been no way, I could have done that.  Yes today my back and knee were in some pain, but I am so happy that I can move about much better than before.  Also on a funny side note.  My pants are getting loose and my dog jumped on me today and pulled them down.  Luckily for me no one was around.  I also am so thankful to all of you out there reading my blog and giving me helpful advice along the way.  I have a weigh in coming up on Saturday and I don't know if I will show any loss for the month, but I'm just going keep going!  This contest is going until August.  That doesn't mean that I am stopping in August.  I hope they will let me keep my blog so I can continue to keep you posted on the ups and downs of my new life journey.  All things are possible. xo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home