Blogs > Lighten Up with Cynthia

40-year-old Cynthia Frary of Painesville signed up for Lighten Up for a simple reason: To save her life. After suffering a heart attack, Frary's doctor told her that if she didn't lose weight, it was a death sentence. She got serious after that and she's on her way to a healthy life.

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Just a few days left!

I have been back on track for the past week or so, minus the exercises due to my knee injury.  We are having our last weigh in this coming Saturday.  I will keep you up to date on how that goes.  I will also let you know were you can continue to follow my journey.  I have a lot further to go.  I can say that knowing that people are following this blog has been a great help to me.  All things are possible. xo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home